Friday 11 December 2015

Research into Candles



I decided to research the different types of candles that can be seen in the churches of the different denominations of Christianity.


I looked at many different websites in order to broaden my knowledge and help me to decide what type of candles we should use in our thriller. It helped me understand the meaning behind the use of the candle. 

I discovered that the scent created by the burning candles used in orthodox churches contain similar toxins by produced by burning diesel fuel. 

My research helped me to understand the meaning behind burning the candles in church and the symbolism behind the object of a burning candle. 






Here is the link to the website where I found the information which formed part of my research:

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2010/02/use-of-candles-in-orthodox-church.html

No comments:

Post a Comment