Friday 11 December 2015

Research into Location

I began researching the various options my group has for a location for filming our thriller. 
I found the Ewhurst Church which is quite nearby and also has the right look for the setting, mood and atmosphere we want to create. 


This is a screenshot of the website for the church and the gallery of the photos they provide. This helped me to get a better idea of what our location could potentially look like. 


I found this website on YouTube which shows both the exterior and the interior for the St peter and St Paul church in Ewhurst. This helped me to get a better idea of the mood and atmosphere the setting could create in our thriller as well as provide a visual aid for a possibility of a location for our opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment