Monday 10 October 2016

Emailing Potential Cast

I have been in charge of the casting process so far and so I have been emailing the possible performers to see if they are interested in taking part in our music video. I have been emailing some teachers who we are considering for the role of the mad scientist as well as a group of female dancers who we will need to audition to see who works best and who does the bets job. I have also been emailing musicians to see whether they would be interested in forming the jazz band in the video. 

Below are the emails that I have sent to people:
Here is the email I sent to the potential mad scientists:


I have had replies from all three of the teachers. Below are the responses that I received:




Here is the email that I sent to all the dancers. I am still waiting for replies to this email. 


Here is the email I sent to the two students who play the clarinet and the violin to ask them whether they would be interested in playing their instruments in our music video. Unfortunately, Emily came back to me and said that she won't be able to take part so we are going to need to think of an alternative solution. 


I wasn't sure which students play the drums or the piano so I emailed the head of music at school to see if he could give me a list of students who play these instruments. Here is the email I sent to him:


As you can see I have been emailing a lot of people in order to arrange the casting and the audition process. As a group, we need to think of a time when we are available and at time when it will be convenient for the potential cast to audition for the various roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment