Thursday 8 September 2016

An Introduction to the Advanced Portfolio

We have been discussing our advanced portfolio and what our A2 year consists of and what we will be creating in our production groups.

Image result for music industry


Over the next 12 months, I will be completing an advanced portfolio in Media and this will involve producing a main artefact, two ancillary artefacts and I will be accompanying all of this with my blog posts which will describe my research, planning and evaluation materials.

Image result for research and planning


My advanced portfolio forms the coursework of my Media Studies course and I will be learning about and developing my skills based around multi-media production based in the music industry. I will be working as a small independent production company and I will be making a promotional package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with the following; a website for the band/artist as well as a cover for the CD.

Image result for promotional package   Image result for creating a website

I believe that in order to complete this advanced portfolio effectively I will need to work cooperatively with the other members of my group as well as thinking outside of the box and creatively in order to create the best final product that we can.

Image result for media studies


I am excited for the challenge that this advanced portfolio presents me with and also for the opportunity to work with new technology and create fun, inventive, original ideas for all three parts of the promotional package.

1 comment: