Wednesday 14 September 2016

Star image for the song 'Home'



I have created a word cloud to represent the star image for the band that my group has created for the song 'Home'. Through applying Dyer's star theory I think that the band that we have created represents youthfulness as well as success against the odds. When applying Negus's theory I would say that our band is likely to be organic and place more emphasis on their music rather than their own image and this is why they stay out of the spotlight. This is why I believe that some of the values that the band would represent would be courage, teamwork and spirit. Despite the fact that the song is of the rock/pop genre I believe that unlike most artists in this genre our band would be laid back and slightly reserved as well as being self-conscious instead of being egotistical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment