Monday 28 November 2016

Brainstorming ideas of a music publicity campaign - Websites

In terms of websites I have been looking at websites for similar bands and artists and I have been looking at the fonts, colour schemes, imagery and features that they typically use to see whether I can get any inspiration from it. I like the look of he the following websites as I like the use of genre conventions as well as the imagery that they have utilised. I think that these websites could provide a useful starting point for us to base our website off of.

I don't know whether I would like to go down the futuristic route and use this element form the music video as inspiration for the website or whether I would like to take inspiration from the 1920's element. I think that this decision would massively effect the overall look of the website as well as the type of audience that it would attract. I would like to come up with a way that we can showcase the transition from old to new within the website, however I am unsure as to how exactly I would like to do this.

It would be really cool if we could figure out a way to have a feature of a chemical reaction occurring which allows the website to load as this would tie in nicely with the mad scientist element of the music video as well as fitting in well with the idea of transitioning and changing from old to new.







I think that the research that I have conducted into other websites that are of the same genre as the one we are creating will help us with getting inspiration from real products and finding out more about what is out there for audiences at the moment and what campaigns are successful and why that is. I am looking forward to sharing my ideas and research with the other members of my production group and seeing what they have found and what idea they have. Hopefully we have gathered some good researched and been inspired by other products and this will help us to create an effective and coherent music publicity campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment