Thursday 10 November 2016

Post Production Process

I am going to be keeping individual notes on the editing process and my contribution to the final product. After each editing session that we have I am going to ensure that I reflect on the editing decisions that I have made and this will be important when I come to evaluating what I did. 


Digital editing is part of the creative post-production process of digital video making. The term editing is derived from the traditional process of working with film, but now it increasingly involves the use of digital technology. The digital video editor works with the raw footage, selecting shots and combining them into sequences to create a finished 'pop promo'.

Image result for editing a music video tips

Good editing allows the meaning to be apparent to the viewer and the editing process involves making selective and appropriate choices about shot transitions, captions and other effects. it is also essentially a process of editing sound and images together.

No comments:

Post a Comment